Cut your own or pick a beautifully sheared Fresh Cut Christmas Tree!
November 24 – December 23, 2017 from 9 am – 5 pm daily.
We offer FREE Shaking and Baling, FREE Use of Saws and FREE Tree Drilling.
Cut Your Own: Choose from over 60 acres of beautifully shaped Christmas trees.
Fresh-Cut Area: Trees are cut fresh daily from our own farm. Fresh-Cut trees are priced by the type and height of the tree. The 2017 Fresh-Cut trees will be limited to the Douglas Fir variety. Fresh-Cut trees are priced based on the type of tree and height for tall trees.
Cut your own trees are priced by the type of tree, plus MD sales tax:
- Colorado Blue Spruce (4-8 feet) $75: Premium tree with strong, sturdy branches; blue-green in color; excellent needle retention.
- Concolor Fir (4-6 feet) $75: Elite tree with bluish color and unique needles; strong citrus scent; full tree with good needle retention (2017 Limited Availability).
- Canaan Fir (4-8 feet) $55: Soft, short, dark green needles with firm branches; similar appearance to Fraser Fir; very fragrant.
- Douglas Fir (4-8 feet) $55: Often the most popular tree with soft needles and light green color; a great tree for children to help decorate. Taller Douglas Firs are available in the fresh- cut area up to 12 feet. We have a limited number of cut your own Douglas Fir for 2017, but plenty fresh-cut in the Farm Market (2017 Limited Availability for Cut Your Own).
- Fraser Fir (4-8 feet) $55: Dark blue-green color and silvery undertone; excellent needle retention; open, sturdy trees.
- Scotch Pine (4-8 feet) $55: Longer grey-green needles with dense needles and sturdy branches (2017 Limited Availability).
Tree Care Information: Always make a fresh cut horizontally about one-half inch up the trunk just before putting the tree into the stand so the tree will be able to absorb the water. Use plain water free of additives and use a stand with at least a 2-gallon water capacity. Never let the tree run out of water. Do not place a tree too close to a direct heat source. Remember, real trees have a shelf-life. Enjoy!