- This event has passed.
Gaver Farm Apple Harvest Festival
September 29, 2019, 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
One event on September 29, 2019 at 10:00 am
The 2019 Apple Harvest Festival celebrates the apple picking season at Gaver Farm! Take a free hayride around scenic Gaver Farm and pick your own apples, fresh from the tree! Fuji, Cameo, Buckeye, Blondee and Empire apples are available from the farm’s beautiful trellised trees.
Be sure to eat plenty of Gaver Farm’s famous apple cider donuts, available fresh and hot! Enjoy hot or cold apple cider, apple cider slushies, fresh baked apple pie, fried apple pies and caramel apple fudge at the farm’s food stands.
The Farm Market has an excellent selection of apples and apple cider, to go! Gaver Farm is the place for everything apple!
How does it work?
- Purchase a peck ($20) or half bushel ($32) bag in the Farm Market, Admission Barn or Apple Orchard entrance. You may only enter the orchard if you have purchased a bag, limit 4 people per bag. Kids under 2 are not included in 4 person limit.
- The pick your own bag is valid on the date purchased only.
- You may fill the bag as full as you would like, but may not carry any apples or use other bags.
- You pay for what you pick. If you want to pick more, just purchase another bag!
- No returns of pick your own bags or apples.
- No sampling the apples in the orchard.
- Strollers, wagons and backpacks are not permitted in the orchard.
Other attractions available:
Pick your own pumpkins
Fall Fun Festival $13.50 per person, kids under age 2 FREE
- Harvest Special: $70 for 4 admissions, 1 feed cup and 1 PYO peck bag
Farm fresh food stands