OUR PLEDGE TO YOU
The health and safety of our guests and staff is paramount to the Gaver family. We pledge to do our part to keep you safe by enhancing our already-stringent cleaning protocols and by implementing these additional courses of action:
- Staff health screenings and temperature checks.
- Increased disinfecting routines and cleaning protocols. Enhanced measures may call for temporary closures or delays at attractions during your visit. We appreciate your patience.
- Common areas will comply with appropriate physical distancing guidelines.
- Hand washing and hand sanitizer stations will be readily available throughout the farm including mandatory hand sanitizer stations before and after certain attractions.
- Staff will wear face coverings.
- We will adhere to all local and statewide health mandates.
- Some enclosed attractions are closed this season to ensure guest safety.
- We will be operating at 50% capacity. To closely monitor our reduced farm capacity, all tickets must be purchased online for a specific date. Season passes are for weekday admission only.
YOUR PLEDGE TO US
We are committed to keeping you healthy and safe. Please note that by visiting Gaver Farm, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. We rely on you to do your part to protect yourself, your family and other people at the farm by:
- MASK POLICY: You are REQUIRED to wear a mask inside the Farm Market, when ordering from a food stand or admission window, when in direct contact with a Fun Crew attendant, on hayrides and anytime when physical distancing #safesix is not possible outdoors. For the safety of other guests and our staff, we strongly encourage you to wear a mask for the entire visit. Need a mask? Some are available for purchase at the farm!
- Stay home if you, or someone in your family/group is sick, have a vulnerable immune system, or are considered at-risk as identified by the CDC – including those who are over the age of 65 or those who have severe underlying medical conditions.
- If you are feeling sick or have any symptoms of COVID-19; have been in contact with recognized COVID-19 cases or traveled to states listed in MD’s travel advisory within the last 2 weeks, do not visit the farm.
- Wash and/or sanitize your hands frequently throughout your visit. Upon entry to the farm and at some attractions, you may be asked to apply sanitizer before and after the attraction.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available throughout the farm. We encourage you to bring your own private supply or purchase a personal bottle at the farm if you do not wish to use the shared stations.
- Follow physical distancing guidelines by maintaining at least 6-feet of physical distance between groups/families. Refrain from gathering on site with friends or family in groups of more than 10.
- Minors must always have direct parental supervision. Please help kids to physical distance from other guests. Direct them to use physical distancing markings (Example: stand on red X while waiting in line at a slide) and directions when given by Gaver Farm attendants.
- We encourage you to use cashless transactions.
- Please remember to BE KIND!
Please know that if you do not feel comfortable visiting Gaver Farm right now, we understand and encourage you to delay your visit until a time in the future when you do feel comfortable. We believe each of us has to individually make the decision as to what we feel is right and/or safe for ourselves and our families; and with that decision comes personal responsibility to voluntarily assume and accept all related risks associated with that decision, including the potential risk of exposure to COVID-19. Our guidelines are subject to change as needed to comply with mandates issued during the COVID-19 pandemic. We are striving to offer a safe, fun and educational experience when visiting Gaver Farm. Our family and staff appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you soon.
AT THE FARM
We have made some exciting changes to the layout of the farm to better accommodate physical distancing and flow of guests!
- Please limit your time inside the Farm Market to shopping only. Follow directional guidance. The Farm Market is one-way! Enter the Farm Market through the back doors and choose a line. We have duplicated the merchandise throughout the Farm Market so you can shop all products from each line. The Barn Bakery (formally inside the Farm Market is CLOSED for 2020). All menu items have been moved outside to the Donut Hut, which will be open daily!
- Pick Your Own
- If you are sick, do not pick!
- Stay 6 feet away from other visitors.
- Sanitize your hands before and after picking.
- CLOSURES: Fall Fun Fest tickets are nonrefundable, except for the following reasons. If the Fall Fun Days is closed for inclement weather, farm conditions or COVID-19 restrictions, we will issue a refund for that date. Refunds are not given for weather based on the forecast (only actual weather conditions at Gaver Farm).