OUR PLEDGE TO YOU
The health and safety of our guests and staff is paramount to the Gaver family. We pledge to do our part to keep you safe by enhancing our already-stringent cleaning protocols and by implementing these additional courses of action:
- Staff health screenings.
- Increased disinfecting routines and cleaning protocols.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be readily available throughout the farm.
- We will adhere to all local and statewide health mandates.
- The Farm Market is well-ventilated and open-air with 7 large doors open at all times. It is the only “indoor” guest facility on the farm.
YOUR PLEDGE TO US
We are committed to keeping you healthy and safe. Please note that by visiting Gaver Farm, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. We rely on you to do your part to protect yourself, your family and other people at the farm by:
- Masks are not required. It’s your choice!
- Stay home if you, or someone in your family/group is sick, have a vulnerable immune system, or are considered at-risk as identified by the CDC – including those who are over the age of 65 or those who have severe underlying medical conditions.
- If you are feeling sick or have any symptoms of COVID-19; have been in contact with recognized COVID-19 cases or traveled to states listed in MD’s travel advisory within the last 2 weeks, do not visit the farm.
- Wash and/or sanitize your hands upon entry to the farm and frequently throughout your visit.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available throughout the farm. We encourage you to bring your own private supply if you do not wish to use the shared stations.
- Minors must always have direct parental supervision.
- We encourage you to use cashless transactions.
- Please remember to BE KIND! Be respectful of other family’s space and keep your distance!
Please know that if you do not feel comfortable visiting Gaver Farm right now, we understand and encourage you to delay your visit until a time in the future when you do feel comfortable. We believe each of us has to individually make the decision as to what we feel is right and/or safe for ourselves and our families; and with that decision comes personal responsibility to voluntarily assume and accept all related risks associated with that decision, including the potential risk of exposure to COVID-19. Our guidelines are subject to change as needed to comply with mandates issued during the COVID-19 pandemic. We are striving to offer a safe, fun and educational experience when visiting Gaver Farm. Our family and staff appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you soon.