Visit the Pumpkin Patch!
hayrides to pick your own are FREE!
The pumpkin patch is open from 10 am – 6 pm every day with over 12 acres of beautiful pumpkins! See the Hayride Schedule below! Pumpkins are $.59 per pound.
New! Pick your own sunflowers ($2 per stem)! Or, visit the field and take beautiful pictures!
The Orchard is open for pick your own on fall weekends. Varieties available are Fuji, Cameo, Blondee, Buckeye and Empire apples! Our apples are planted in a high density orchard that uses wires to hold up the tree branches, similar to a vineyard. The trees are pruned so you can easily pick without ladders.
How does it work?
- Purchase a peck ($20) or half bushel ($32) bag in the Farm Market, Admission Barn or Apple Orchard entrance. You may only enter the orchard if you have purchased a bag, limit 4 people per bag. Kids under 2 are not included in 4 person limit.
- The pick your own bag is valid on the date purchased only.
- You may fill the bag as full as you would like, but may not carry any apples or use other bags.
- You pay for what you pick. If you want to pick more, just purchase another bag!
- No returns of pick your own bags or apples.
- No sampling the apples in the orchard.
- Strollers, wagons and backpacks are not permitted in the orchard.
The Farm Market is fully stocked with pumpkins, specialty pumpkins, apples, squash, gourds, mums, corn stalks, straw and more if you are unable to pick your own.
Bulk Produce Ordering is available! Having a party or wedding, or need a wholesale order? Gaver Farm can help! Call 301-865-3515 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing inquires or to place your order.
Weekends: FREE hayrides from 10 am – 6 pm (weather permitting). Hayrides run continuously. The last hayride leaves at 6 pm.
Weekdays: FREE hayrides starting every day with the High Noon Hayride through 6 pm. The daily schedule with hayride departure times is posted at the farm. Take a brief scenic walk to visit the pumpkin patch if there is not a hayride during your visit. Morning weekday hayrides are reserved for School Tours with advance reservations.