PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY POLICY
Gaver Farm is a beautiful, picturesque location for family, engagement and holiday sessions. The farm’s fall orchard, pumpkin patch, sunflower fields, festivals and Christmas trees are the perfect backdrop for photography sessions!
Fall Season: September 3 – October 31, 2021 from 10 am – 6 pm daily
Christmas Season: November 26 – TBD, 2021 from 9 am – 5 pm daily
Photography Blackout Dates: No sessions permitted during peak Christmas weekends on November 26- 28 and TBD, 2021.
How to Plan a Photo Session at Gaver Farm?
- Schedule your session.
- Photography Fee: There is a $50 fee per hour (capped at $250 per day) for approved sessions held outside regular business hours and dates (listed above).
- Check-In: All photographers must check-in prior to your session.
- Check in at the Farm Market with a manager.
- Pay the $50 Photography Fee (unless Gaver Farm is OPEN during your session).
- Confirm your approved Session Request Form and Photography Agreement is on file.
- Gaver Farm is a working farm with dangerous moving machinery, mowing, construction and tree shearing/pruning with sharp tools. For your safety it is imperative that we know you are present. We will direct you to the location you are permitted to take photos (by your request in most cases).
Mark your calendars for November 6-7, 2021! Gaver Farm is hosting a Photography Party! Photographers can schedule mini sessions and family sessions from 8 am – 4 pm. We would like to encourage photographers and guests to schedule your Christmas session on this weekend since we are closed from November 1 – 25 and blackout photography on peak dates during our Christmas season. You are required to make a reservation and pay the fee during this special weekend.