PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY POLICY
Gaver Farm is a beautiful, picturesque location for family, engagement and holiday shoots. The farm’s apple blossoms, fall orchard, pumpkin patch, festivals and Christmas trees are the perfect backdrop for photography sessions!
2020 Update: At this time, we are no longer scheduling Photography Sessions for 2020. We have reached a number of bookings that we do not want to exceed. Check back in 2021!
Fall Season: September 4 – November 1, 2020 from 10 am – 6 pm daily
Christmas Season: November 27 – December 23, 2020 from 9 am – 5 pm daily
Photography Blackout Dates: No sessions permitted during peak Christmas weekends on November 27- 29 and December 5-6, 2020.
How to Plan a Photo Session at Gaver Farm?
- Schedule your session.
- Photography Fee: There is a $50 fee per hour (capped at $250 per day) for approved sessions held outside regular business hours and dates (listed above).
- Check-In: All photographers must check-in prior to your session.
- Check in at the Farm Market with a manager.
- Pay the $50 Photography Fee (unless Gaver Farm is OPEN during your session).
- Confirm your approved Session Request Form and Photography Agreement is on file.
- Gaver Farm is a working farm with dangerous moving machinery, mowing, construction and tree shearing/pruning with sharp tools. For your safety it is imperative that we know you are present. We will direct you to the location you are permitted to take photos (by your request in most cases).
Mark your calendars for October 31 – November 1, 2020! Gaver Farm is hosting a Photography Party! Photographers can schedule mini sessions and family sessions from 10 am – 6 pm and be permitted to take pictures in the Fall Fun Fest (wristband required $), pumpkin patch and Christmas tree fields. Typically, during our fall season, we restrict access to the Christmas tree fields for safety precautions with hayrides; but, during this weekend only we will have designated Christmas tree fields open for photography sessions. We would like to encourage photographers and guests to schedule your Christmas session on this weekend since we are closed from November 4 – December 26 and blackout photography on peak dates during our Christmas season.