PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY POLICY
Gaver Farm is a beautiful, picturesque location for family, engagement and holiday shoots. The farm’s apple blossoms, fall orchard, pumpkin patch, festivals and Christmas trees are the perfect backdrop for photography sessions!
Fall Season: September 4 – November 1, 2020 from 10 am – 6 pm daily
Christmas Season: November 27 – December 23, 2020 from 9 am – 5 pm daily
Photography Blackout Dates: No sessions permitted during peak Christmas weekends on November 27- 29 and December 5-6, 2020.
How to Plan a Photo Session at Gaver Farm?
- Schedule your session.
- Photography Fee: There is a $50 fee per hour (capped at $250 per day) for approved sessions held outside regular business hours and dates (listed above).
- Check-In: All photographers must check-in prior to your session.
- Check in at the Farm Market with a manager.
- Pay the $50 Photography Fee (unless Gaver Farm is OPEN during your session).
- Confirm your approved Session Request Form and Photography Agreement is on file.
- Gaver Farm is a working farm with dangerous moving machinery, mowing, construction and tree shearing/pruning with sharp tools. For your safety it is imperative that we know you are present. We will direct you to the location you are permitted to take photos (by your request in most cases).
Mark your calendars for October 31 – November 1, 2020! Gaver Farm is hosting a Photography Party! Check out the event listing under the Calendar tab for more information!