Cut your own or pick a beautifully sheared Fresh Cut Christmas Tree!
OPENING November 27th, 2020 from 9 am – 5 pm daily.
CLOSING DATE: TBD
We offer FREE Shaking and Baling, FREE Use of Saws and FREE Tree Drilling.
Cut Your Own: Choose from over 60 acres of beautifully shaped Christmas trees.
Fresh-Cut Area: Trees are cut fresh from our own farms. Fresh-Cut trees are priced by the type and height of the tree. Fresh-Cut trees are priced based on the type of tree and height for tall trees.
Cut your own trees are priced by the type of tree, plus MD sales tax:
- Colorado Blue Spruce (up to 8 feet) $75: Premium tree with strong, sturdy branches; blue-green in color; excellent needle retention.
- Canaan Fir (up to 8 feet) $70: Soft, short, dark green needles with firm branches; similar appearance to Fraser Fir; very fragrant.
- Douglas Fir (up to 8 feet) $70: Most popular variety with dense branch structure, green needles. Great for decorating with kids!
- Fraser Fir (up to 7 feet) $70: Soft, short dark green needles with silver undertone.
- White Pine (up to 7 feet) $55: Soft, willowy needles and graceful appearance.
Tree Care Information: Always make a fresh cut horizontally about one-half inch up the trunk just before putting the tree into the stand so the tree will be able to absorb the water. Use plain water free of additives and use a stand with at least a 2-gallon water capacity. Never let the tree run out of water. Do not place a tree too close to a direct heat source. Remember, real trees have a shelf-life. Enjoy!