PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY POLICY
Gaver Farm is a beautiful, picturesque location for family, engagement and holiday shoots. The farm’s apple blossoms, fall orchard, pumpkin patch, festivals and Christmas trees are the perfect backdrop for photography sessions!
Fall Season: September 7 – November 4, 2018 from 10 am – 6 pm daily
Christmas Season: November 23 – December 23, 2018 from 9 am – 5 pm daily
Photography Blackout Dates: No sessions permitted on November 24 – 26 and December 2 – 3, 2018.
How to Plan a Photo Session at Gaver Farm?
- Schedule your session.
- Photography Fee: There is a $50 fee per family for sessions held outside regular business hours and dates (listed above). One session is 2 hours or less.
- Check-In: All photographers must check-in prior to your session.
- Check in at the Farm Market with a manager.
- Pay the $50 Photography Fee (unless Gaver Farm is OPEN during your session).
- Confirm your approved Session Request Form and Photography Agreement is on file.
- Gaver Farm is a working farm with dangerous moving machinery, mowing, construction and tree shearing and pruning with sharp tools. For your safety it is imperative that we know you are present. We will direct you to the location you are permitted to take photos (by your request in most cases).