Visit the Pumpkin Patch and Apple Orchard!
hayrides to pick-your-own are FREE! Pumpkins are $.59 per pound.
The pumpkin patch is open from 10 am – 6 pm every day with over 12 acres of beautiful pumpkins! See the Hayride Schedule below!
PICK YOUR OWN APPLES IS CLOSED FOR 2016.
See you in 2017! The Orchard is expanding- more rows and more varieties!
How does it work?
- Purchase a peck or half bushel bag in the Farm Market, Admission Barn or Apple Orchard entrance. You may only enter the orchard if you have purchased a bag (limit 4 people per bag).
- The pick-your-own bag is valid on the date purchased only.
- You may fill the bag as full as you would like, but may not carry any apples or use other bags.
- You pay for what you pick. If you want to pick more, just purchase another bag!
- NO returns of pick-your-own bags or apples.
- No sampling the apples in the orchard.
The Farm Market is fully stocked with pre-picked pumpkins, specialty pumpkins, apples, squash, gourds, mums, corn stalks, straw and more if you are unable to pick your own.
Bulk Produce Ordering is available! Having a party or wedding, or need a wholesale order? Gaver Farm can help! Call 301-865-3515 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing inquires or to place your order.
Weekends: FREE hayrides from 10 am – 6 pm (weather permitting). Hayrides run continuously. The last hayride leaves at 6 pm.
Weekdays: Hop on the FREE High Noon Hayride or our 5 pm hayride to the patch. New in 2016- free Friday hayrides from Noon – 6 pm! Take a brief scenic walk to visit the pumpkin patch if there is not a hayride during your visit. Morning weekday hayrides are reserved for School Tours with advance reservations.
See our Hayride Schedule for a complete hayride schedule- there are additional FREE weekday hayrides as the season progresses and during special events.